Daily Rhyme...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Victoria's Secret Now Selling Facebook "Like This" Undies

"Victoria’s Secret has decided to take a different way to share the Facebook Like button in a way only they can. As you can see in the graphic below, Victoria’s Secret has created a panty that shows off the concept of “liking” something. It’s called a “limited edition” and will be available starting tomorrow until they exhaust their supply.
The undergarment is free with a purchase - here’s a link to the coupon that you will need to print and bring to the store. The coupon has already been shared on all the major deal boards — you see, that’s how you share a great deal – not directly with Facebook."
This is a no brainer right?  I mean why wouldn't I go get a free pair?  Not because I'm a creepy panty snatcher or like to wear women's underwear.  The reason is plain and simple, I could scalp the shit out of these.  Key words, "...available tomorrow until they exhaust their supply."  These are fucking EXCLUSIVE.  On the other hand, imagine I don't sell them and in 50 years when I'm struggling to pay my kid's tuition, I pull these fuckers out.  BAM!  Craigslist hunnies blowing up my inbox. Having these then would be today's equivalent of owning a chia pet that sucks you off.  Just so rare that people won't even believe it exists.  Imagine telling your kids their momma was wearing facebook panties with a "You Like This" tag.  Baffling right?  My point is, shit like this doesn't come around every day and when it does, guys like me have to pounce on the opportunity.  


My only problem is this.  In order to receive the coupon you have to click the "Like" button on Victoria's Secret fan page.  Now I'm not sure which is worse...having my news feed display "Grube Likes Victoria's Secret" or actually going into the store to cash in on these golden drawers.  It's too tough of a call for me to make alone, so what's everyone think? Go for it or pass and let my kid's fend for their own tuition expenses?


Anyone who's is willing to follow my lead, claim you're coupon HERE.  


No comments:

Post a Comment