Daily Rhyme...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

There is No Relapse 2 to be released 6/22/10



THE SOURCE-- Last night, Eminem left an ominious message on his Twitter page stating that "There Is No Relapse 2." Not to worry though, Marshall Mathers just released a statement that June 22nd, he will be on the road to recovery.“I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year,” says Eminem. “But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title.” So for those keeping count at home, June shall have releases from Rick Ross, The Game, Drake, Kanye West, and now Eminem. Damn right it's going to be a hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment